Saturday, April 10, 2010

Emergency Room 4/9/10





Last night I went in to the Emergency room due to the amount of pain that I have been, I’m always in pain around my ovaries and lower back but this last week I have been on the couch in pain. Anyway they hooked me up to an IV and pumped me with pain meds and something for nausea… did a required pregnancy test and did an ultra sounds on my bladder, kidneys, ovaries and uterus and all the found was a smaller cyst which that would not affect with the pain that in in..

The other day I did some research on endometriosis, and I strongly thank that I do have it.

• Painful periods
• Pain during sex
• Pain with urinating and bowel movements
• Pelvic or low back pain

The ER doctor and ultra sound tech said that I need to get tested for that asap and do some test to see what’s going on with me.
THANK GOD the doctor gave me Percocet even though I only get 12, it still helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment