Monday, March 21, 2011

APPT with DR. Weeks. My OB.

I had a fallow up with my OB today. Said my ovaries and all my Lady pluming parts look gorgeous “YAY!” (Looked at everything with a camera during my laparoscopic surgery 4 months ago)


Told me that my body may be attaching the semen and fighting it as an infection (intruders) I guess he was saying...


Dr. Weeks also told me to wait 2 months and if I’m NOT pregnant by then that he will start me of fertility drugs


Also that all my PAIN is just the way my body is built, I can just feel everything that goes on (ovulation, egg releasing, period) nothing to do about it besides deal with it. He said my pregnancy is going to be horrible and miserable but all worth it at the end! I can’t wait for sore boobs, nausea vomiting, and all the steps through pregnancy!

2 comments:

  1. My friends ex gf has issues with sperm too - she was allergic to it.. but only from my friend.. has matt had a S/A?

    ReplyDelete