Sunday, March 7, 2010



After being told that I do not have the kidney disease the same doctor wanted to do surgery to be 100% sure that I don’t. October 08 I did the surgery they put a catheter from my groin up to my kidneys and took some photos and the results were that for sure I do not have it... so then I went through more rounds of testing and found out that I do have PCOS.

Then that doctor became an ass and didn’t want to deal with my health so I started seeing another doctor... she started my on a lot of meds

Prenatal multi-vitamin/ multi-mineral
Methydopa 500mg – one and a half twice a day
Trazodone 50 mg
Hydrochlorot 25mg
Sertraline 100mg
Medroxyprprogesterone 10mg – when needed
Proair – when needed
Isometheptene 2 when needed for migraine
Sumatriptan succinate 100mg when needed for a migraine
Aller-chlor 4 mg
Lactose and tolerant pills when needed
Metformin 750 mg- when a day (help with my PCOS)
Prilosec 1-2 a day for acid

No comments:

Post a Comment